Growing up my parents had a wooden board with their name and wedding date carved into it and I always loved it and wanted something of the sort in my own home some day... not only for me, but for my husband so he could remember our anniversary ;) I made one for us and love it so much that I want everyone else to have something that they are able to have forever! I now put my vinyls on tiles, cookie jars, picture frames, tupperware, and much more. The options are endless!
I am able to customize boards however you would like them. Your choice of color on both the boards and the fonts. Your choice of font (anything you find on Word Document)
I also sell my vinyls for you to put directly on your wall or do as you wish... $4.00 per foot with lettering up to 6" high (additional inches will cost an extra 75 cents per inch)
I am in the Oklahoma City area, but I am able to ship anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment